F.A.Q. . ordinate per argomento
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

13 Giu 2013 - Mines desynchronization: an option to enable the old system

Andare in basso

13 Giu 2013 - Mines desynchronization: an option to enable the old system  Empty 13 Giu 2013 - Mines desynchronization: an option to enable the old system

Messaggio  Admin Gio Lug 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Brennos ha scritto:We focus on mines this week, with a new feature which will please our old players who regret the pre-desynchronization era as well as the promised planning of the reduction of the 40% bonus on mines maintenance.

I. Mines desynchronization: an option to enable the old system
II. Planning of the reduction of the 40% bonus for the mines

I. Mines desynchronization: an option to enable the old system

Since the implementation of the desynchronization and the fragmentation (the ability to do several activities a day and the fact that an activity does not necessarily stop at the end of the day), some players who liked the old system better have asked for an adjustment so that they can still play the way they used to.

Their proposals have been made on the "Comments and suggestions of improvement" forums and have been examined. The following adjustment has been decided: the players who want to can work in the mine of their county with the old system. That means that if and only if you have not made any action since the beginning of the day, you will be able to click on "Work for the rest of the day" and your character will work in the mine until the daily update. He will earn the same salary that if he had worked for 22 hours.

This activity is an option that players can enable in "My account" in the "Options" tab.

This return to the old system which has been asked by older players is only for working in the mine. We want to thank these players for their support to the game and the detailed proposals they have made on the forum.

II. Planning of the reduction of the 40% bonus for the mines

When we have desynchronized the mines, a 40% discount on the maintenance and improvement of mines had been granted to the counties to help them swell their coffers and going from the old system to the new one.

As we had announced earlier, this bonus is going to be gradually reduced through several steps. Here they are:

The bonus will be decreased at noon (Paris time) on the following days: 30% on July 1st, 20% on July 15th, 10% on July 29th and 0% on August 19th.

This ensures that the system is always profitable for the counties. Please keep in mind that closing mines is still the best way to ruin a county.

Have a good week and enjoy!

Admin
Admin

Data di iscrizione : 22.10.08

https://giallosai.forumattivo.com

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili